4 Features of Musée du Chocolat:
- At the ticket booth we were given miniboxes to fill with different kinds of chocolate to try right at the museum:
2. Multimedia, playful content interesting for children and adults is all around the museum. You can learn about the whole process: from the moment cacao beans are raised to the final product, how the chocolates are made.
3. You can watch the chocolatier at work in the middle of the exhibition and ask questing about the process. – Wow!
4. Workshops and decorating classes are suitable for all. We came as a group of 8: 4 adults and 4 kids, and enjoyed it:
Good to know
- During school holidays/weekends try to visit first thing in the morning to avoid crowds.
- The factory store is really good and prices are reasonable. It is a place to get gifts for the holidays/birthdays. We bought tea and candies.
- There is a cafe on-site and a unique restaurant, in the former railroad car.
- Animal park and a cool playground within 10 minutes walk.
Thanks for reading! We are very glad you are here