Riding at the pace of the Strasbourg Tourist Train you will be able to discover the charm of alleys and cobbled streets, the beauty of Petite France, and multiple bridges. With an audio guide!
Strasbourg is a city full of contrasts: rich in historical heritage, it encompasses all the traditions that can be found in Alsace.
What we liked about Little Train:
- Audio guides available in 16 languages
- The gathering point is easy to find – near the Cathedral
- Duration: 40-45 minutes, ideal for riding with kids and cold weather
- Possibility of seeing all the exciting spots in a short time:
Strasbourg Tourist Train: good to know
- There are two guided tours: “The Petite France” tour and “From the Grande Île to the Neustadt tour”
- Price: around 8 euros, tickets available at the starting point
- Runs every day from mid-March to mid-November
Thank you for reading!
Other fun things to do in Strasbourg:
Where to watch and pet domestic animals in Strasbourg: animal parks, a nice place…
Discover San Francisco: how to explore the city and see the most wonderful places. Where…
Hiking through the forest and two 800 y.o. castles: Vosges mountain range. 30 minutes away…
Short on time but looking for the charm of a small town, narrow streets, and…
How to learn about the most interesting spots in the city if you don’t like…
Equestrian Center Des Deux-Rives is one of the biggest horse riding schools in Strasbourg. Suitable…
I am Ira, the author behind Grazy Goat. My husband and I run this blog and share our experiences about thrilling places and cultures. Our son Artem recently joined us and helps with editing.
We are very happy to have YOU here 😻
View Archive →