Escape the summer heat or have fun during winter, – those Strasbourg swimming pools are a good place to have some fun with family and friends:
Strasbourg swimming pools
1. Bains Municipaux de Strasbourg
Features of Bains Municipaux de Strasbourg:
- Unique building: true gemstone, inside and outside
- Pool parties (check the schedule online)
- adults only: sauna, Roman bath, Nordic pool, jacuzzi, etc.
Pictured below: Bains Municipaux de Strasbourg. Swimming pool or architectural landmark? Both!
Nordic Pool, accessible for kids 16 and older:
We really liked the parties at Bains Municipaux de Strasbourg, they had music, hot chocolate, and tons of floaties. Pictured below: Andrew, Erika, and Artem are having a blast:
2. Piscine de Hautepierre
Features of Piscine de Hautepierre:
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Splash pad for small kids (outdoor)
- Running course (not sure if it’s a temporary or permanent thing, check online before you go):
- Plus: table tennis, football field, big grassy area outdoor
- And slide:
Good to know:
In case you are not familiar with the French swimming pool dress code, pay attention to what you can and can’t wear:
Plus: bring your own towels and water bottle.
Thanks for visiting Grazygoat!